Event Title Go back to Home Page
Event Summary  
Event Type Hazmat - Chemical  Date Time 2020-12-25 03:52:00 
Country US  City Summercrest Apartments, Houston, TX 
Latitude 29.829  Longitude -95.508 
URL https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/12/25/houston-family-hospitalized-after-christmas-tamale-tradition-causes-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/     
Description  
 
[click2houston.com] TEXAS - Houston family hospitalized after Christmas tamale tradition causes carbon monoxide poisoning

"At approximately 4:48 a.m. Friday, fire crews were dispatched to an apartment complex in the 3900 block of Hollister Road in reference to a hazmat incident. Once on scene, firefighters located seven members of a family, four adults and three children, suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. One of the adults was reported unconscious at the scene."

Read the full article:


  Events

Copyright © 2006, TransitSecurityReport.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.