[KSNT] KANSAS - Topeka firefighters & gas crews evacuate homes due to gas main leak
"The Topeka Fire Department warned people Wednesday to avoid a neighborhood area as they worked with the Kansas Gas Service on a gas main leak. The KGS reported a construction company hit a 2-inch natural gas main near Southwest Munson and Collins Streets, causing a gas leak. A firefighter at the scene told KSNT News that they evacuated eight homes in total out of caution, and no one was injured."
Read the full article: